Psalm 115:1 “Not to us, O LORD, not to us, but to your name give glory, for the sake of your steadfast love and your faithfulness.”
In His wise and loving providence, God has brought Grace Church of Rancho Cucamonga (Grace Rancho) and The Way Bible Fellowship (The Way) together. After prayerfully considering the future of their church, The Way has decided to dissolve and pursue membership with like-minded churches, with many members planning to join Grace Rancho. The leadership of both churches firmly believe God is guiding our steps. Our Father’s future is always best for His children, so we move forward with a commitment to joyfully and humbly trust and obey.
The leadership and members at Grace Rancho lovingly welcome The Way into the church. We believe that every believer possesses unique gifts (1 Cor. 12:4-7) which will enhance the church’s ability to pursue the mission of making disciples (Matt. 28:18-20) in Rancho Cucamonga and around the world. In this, we rejoice.
Practically, The Way will dissolve as a legal entity, all ministries will cease, and members / regular attenders will prayerfully consider joining Grace Rancho. As God leads, those who choose to join with Grace Rancho will:
- Walk in a manner worthy of their calling, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace (Eph. 4:1-3)
- Submit to the leadership of Grace Rancho (Heb. 13:17)
- Seek to use their gifts for the building up of the body (Eph. 4:12-18)
The leadership at Grace Rancho commits to the following for all those from The Way who become members of Grace Church:
- Feed (Ezekiel 34:14-15, John 21:17)
- Lead (Psalm 78:52, Heb. 13:17, 1 Pet. 5:2, Acts 20:28, 1 Cor. 11:1)
- Know (John 10:14-15, Acts 20:20)
- Protect (Acts 20:28-29, Matt. 7:15)
- Pray (Col. 1:9-13, Eph. 1:16-20; 3:14-19)
- Assess and affirm ministry giftedness (Eph. 4:11-16, Rom. 12:3-8)
- Confront sin and restore (Matt. 18:15-17, Gal. 6:1)
Collectively, with the authority of our Risen Savior (Eph. 1:20-23), and in the strength of the power of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8), Grace Church will seek to fulfill the Great Commission (Matt 28:18-20). We humbly and earnestly pray that God’s great name be hallowed, and may His kingdom come and will be done in Rancho Cucamonga, surrounding communities, and around the world as it is in heaven. (Matt. 6:9-10)