Grace Rancho Regathering
Service Update & Guidelines for 7/12/20
This page was last updated 7/7/20 at 11:00pm.
Details for Sunday's Outdoor Gathering
As we have the past few weeks, we will be following the guidelines set forth by the California Department of Public Health for churches. Meeting outdoors does not change the way we hope you will help us implement these practices. These include but are not limited to:
- Social Distancing
- Face Coverings
- Symptom Screening
- Hand Washing and Sanitizing Stations
- Thorough Disinfection of the Church
- No Child Care / Playground Closed
A note on face masks and social distancing: So that we may best comply with the state's guidance for churches with a good conscience, please wear face masks and social distance to the best of your ability for the entire duration of the morning until you head home.* Because of updated guidelines as of 7/1 this applies especially to/even while singing. We want to honor guidelines and love our neighbors, visitors, and one another well during this time. Thank you!
- *If you have any underlying conditions that make wearing a face mask inadvisable for you, or if you are under the age of 2, please do not feel the need to wear a face mask.
Specific details for this Sunday include:
- 9:00am will be our only meeting time on Sunday.
- No RSVP necessary.
- Service will take place in the parking lot. (more details on where you should park below)
- Bring Your Own Seating. Plan to bring chairs, blankets, an EZ-Up/canopy, or anything else you may need to seat your family.
- Chairs will be available for those who do not have any to bring.
- We will not have designated spots for you to sit, so please do your best to social distance (6 feet) from where other households have set up their seating arrangement.
- Plan to arrive between 8:30-8:45am so you have ample time to set up your space and be ready for service to start at 9:00am.
- Because we will be meeting in our parking lot, please park along Beryl Street. Please be considerate of neighbors as you park and make your way to church.
- We will have a team of individuals ready to help you unload and set up as soon as you arrive.
- As you enter the church property you will be asked if anyone in your household is exhibiting any COVID symptoms or has a fever. So long as no one is sick you are welcome to attend church.
- Because we are outdoors we will not be taking contact-less temperature screenings this week.
- As we are now able to gather together as an entire church in one place, we will be participating in the ordinances of baptism and communion.
- For communion, we have pre-packaged sanitary elements ready for Sunday.
- Our outdoor service will be livestreamed on our Grace Ranch Youtube Page.